The dates for the 2022 Premier League Darts have been announced by the PDC.
The event will start on Thursday 3 February at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, as originally planned for 2021.
Judgement Night will happen on Thursday 31 March at the Utilita Arena in Birmingham. A further seven nights will then take place, with the Play-Offs happening on Thursday 26 May at the Utilita Arena in Newcastle.
What’s the full schedule?
As well as the announcement that the start of the 2021 Premier League will be behind closed doors, the PDC confirmed the planned dates for the 2022 event.
The full schedule looks like this:
- Thursday 3 February – Night One, Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- Thursday 10 February – Night Two, M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool
- Thursday 17 February – Night Three, SSE Arena, Belfast
- Thursday 24 February – Night Four, Mercedes-Benz Arena, Berlin
- Thursday 3 March – Night Five, Westpoint Exeter
- Thursday 10 March- Night Six, The Brighton Centre
- Thursday 17 March – Night Seven, Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
- Thursday 24 March – Night Eight, Rotterdam Ahoy
- Thursday 31 March – Judgement Night, Utilita Arena Birmingham
- Thursday 7 April – Night Ten, First Direct Arena, Leeds
- Thursday 14 April – Night 11, AO Arena, Manchester
- Thursday 21 April – Night 12, P&J Live, Aberdeen
- Thursday 28 April – Night 13, 3Arena, Dublin
- Thursday 5 May – Night 14, The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- Thursday 12 May – Night 15, FlyDSA Arena, Sheffield
- Thursday 19 May – Night 16, The O2, London
- Thursday 26 May – Play-Offs, Utilita Arena Newcastle
In a statement, PDC Chief Executive Matt Porter said: “We are pleased to be able to set out our Premier League schedule for 2022 almost a year in advance.”
“Like all sporting bodies, we are hopeful that we will be able to welcome fans back to our arenas in the not too distant future, and I’m sure both players and fans alike are looking forward to experiencing the unique atmosphere of Premier League darts once again.
“To have a full 17-night schedule confirmed for 2022 is testament to the continued co-operation and commitment from all 17 venues and our partners.”
I had tickets booked for a 2020 or 2021 Premier League event. Do my tickets get rolled over?
Yes. If you had a ticket for a 2020 or 2021 Premier League night that does not happen, you’ll get your ticket rolled over to the 2022 event at the same venue.
You can also get a refund at the Box Office from where you purchased your ticket from, or a voucher if you purchased a ticket for the Berlin event.